Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

In Late with Valid Excuse

I got in school at 11.30am. I am excused as I've got a valid reason which is to find out supplier's details to do a purchase order of 74 weighing scales. That retail shop owner seemed dissatified, not allowing us to have his supplier's number and calling us liars and refuse to believe us that it is for our project. He insist on our lecturer to call. Another person to convince now. Hmmm... Let's just wait and see...

Ah... As i walked on the way to library, I have a brilliant idea... But it seemed to get stucked somewhere in my right brain...or is it my left? hmmm.. anyway, it was stucked. The library is full of handphones ringtones.. beeping... vibrations... shoutings... laughters... Ah... I guess this is what a library is called...

Anyway, I'll be going for my hockey training at 5.30pm which I'm sure of feeling refreshed after... That is when ideas will come flowing usually.. I noticed myself writing more than i can ever produce 3-4 months ago. I have about the same number of poems accumulated over a few months for the last 2 weeks. I can really amaze myself sometimes. I guess having someone who believes in you really helps a whole lot. Imagine writing with people around you saying you are not made for it... And compare this with just one person who appreciates your work and tells you that your work will make its way up one day. That one person can really make a big big difference.

Another tribute? Maybe when I have sucessfully publish one book, I would make a big tribute to that special someone and to many others who may have silently supported me. And to many of those who had somehow trigger the idea in my brain.

I am a rather observant gal. And I noticed this Gal in Pink Baju Kurung.. Shifting from one PC to another, restarting the PC all over and keep doing so. I wonder why... Sometimes, humans can just go on and on asking Why and could barely get a single answers. Wonder why? I am curious and always wonder what's behind the story of making some historic inventions and how it have evolved into now. Wonder what a car would look like in say 100 years time. I mean, look at the cars 100 years ago.. It has evolved into something new now and then and continue to do so as the technology improves and advances. I guess cars in 100 years would be controlled by computers and you dont need to drive anymore, the computer will capture your voice stating the destination and take you there. Now, that is kewl... =)

See, from a gal in pink baju kurung to cars... now where is the relation? Hmmmm.......

Oh, And I'll be late for the whole week, and the week after... and will take a afternoon off the week after and the week after... then morning off the week after... etc etc... Doesnt end till mid January, I think... Good for me... Definitely good for me...

No comments: