Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Created a "Links" on my sidebar....

Yeay!! I finally discovered how to add a sidebar tittle and a little on such.. hehe.. though it's just copy and paste thing.. I did apply some knowledge I learnt in school on how to make your own webbie, okay.. hehe..

So finally, my readers can go to -My Creations- website without having to type the address all over again.. Simply click on -My Creations- on the side under Links.. hehe.. *Sheesh* I know I'm a bit slow at this.. But hey, at least I did it myself without much help, right?.. okay.. okay.. I did view the html codes on other website that has Links on the side.. Is that cheating? Okay then, I admit to that... But hey, who cares? Hehe....

Look, ma... i did it myself! Feel so proud... hehe... Don't need much to make my day a little better... hehe.. I'm easy.. hehe.. I feel like doing an extreme makeover on my websites... But too afraid to try, fearing I would spoil everything just like that..

Sometimes, I can just scare myself to try new things... I would scare myself with questions like, "What if it isn't as good as the original ones?" or "What if I dun like it?" but then again there's always a strong chant in my mind that goes like, "What if IT is better?" or "What if I will like it the new way?" It's not like it's a big no to try new things to me.. Just that, I'm not quite ready to openly try new things without any hesitation. I'm trying to be more open to new things... New inventions, new trends, new fashion, new gadgets, new games, new environment, new friends, new coach, new comments, new views, new everything. The best I get so far, is to accept more willingly about other people's thought and views... And to respect their opinions and to be more acceptable to critics and learn to change for the better if needed to be.

I guess that's the best to come out from my changes, to accept critics and change it to something positive by changing what is necessary... I'm still me though.. Don't worry, not a drastic change... You can still tell I'm still me.. the old me with a new touch.. hehe..

I'm still missing my handsome knight.. Where oh where can my beloved hero be? Where are thou, Romeo? Save me from this loneliness.. I miss you like I've never before.. Tell me what's happening to me? Can you feel what I feel?

I'm so mushy... Sorry.. But, I can't help it.. I'm in love!!!

No comments: