Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I think I should....

Hmmm.. after thinking about it over and over again... I think I should go for a run before picking him up.. Would be a better idea than to depend on others to accompany me.. And it's a healthy choice. I'll go home, then head to the stadium, do a few laps, then get to the shower and put on my best sexy and sporty outfit.

Was tagging with him a moment ago since the computer he's using doesnt have messengers to IM with.. Another 6.5 hours to go.. Spending another half hour in school, by the time i got home, it would be about 2+ .. so I'll be left with 5 more hours.. Then I'll clean up my room, will take about an hour, then by 4pm, I'll be ready to do my runs.. Running a few laps inclusive of a 10-minute stretching will take about half hour max.. Then, let me hog the shower for another half hour, and doing my face... would take about another half hour.. SO should be heading to the nearest MRT by 5pm, journey to MRT would be about 15minutes.. Journey to Changi Airport would be about 45 minutes.. I'll be in the airport at 6.15!! Not good.. I have at least an hour more to spend.. Errmmm.... Maybe do some window shopping? Or internet cafe... hmmm..

Let me think... Let me decide.. Anyways, I confirmed our availability on Saturday for lunch with Ogy and bf... Would be a double date at Marriot, i think... hehe... Alright going home now.. Oh.. have an idea.. Go Mariam's... hehe... will buy my mom lunch then go and feast my 2nd lunch with her... hehe.. Blogging gives you ideas.. hehe..

No comments: