Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, December 10, 2004

18 hours Over, 62 more hours to Complete

I completed another 6 hours of community service today... Feeling so tired after, considering my sleepless night. Maybe I'm starting to have insomnia.. Oh no.. That's a horrible thing to go through especially if you've got work the next morning... Hmmm.. Hope it's not that bad...

Anyway, I've been really forgetful nowadays.. I always forgot to bring along the most important thing... Like on Thursday, I forgot to bring home the diskette where I saved the draft of my Interim Report. Also forgot to bring along my appointment card... Today forgot to bring the document that need to be signed to say I've came and attended the full 6 hours of community service. I wonder what else I'll forgot.. Hmmm....

Anyway, I've got a sore throat.. Dunno how I got it, but my throat hurts...

No comments: