Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

12 hours done, 68 hours more to go.

12 hours of community service done, 68 more hours to go... Seems so long but will be gone in a flash. Well, about the previous post... Just a minute of frust. Seriously, I've got no issues on whoever won or what-so-ever. But I guess the media should at least focus more on the winner rather than the runner-up. That's basically what I wanna say. About talents, no doubt the minorities are definitely made for them. But well, I guess i raised too much of race issues... Ah well, tell me which minority don't feel that threat?

Anyways, Mas and kids are here for a sleep over... and i guess all the other weekends as well, until she got a new flat to stay... I am just a little on the downside of mood today. Dunno why... Just maybe the loneliness..

Oh, my handsome knight, come and save me from this loneliness quick.... I can't wait anymore...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your handsome knight is coming baby.....and he just can't wait to see you again.