Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, December 31, 2004

34 hours of Community Service completed

Yeay! 34 hours of Community Service completely done.. 46 more hours to go... I am stucked in between my Interim Report.. I have to re-do.. to add more stuff and basically repeating stuff I already wrote... I hate my lecturer!! He is such a dumbass who is such a coward...! Cant even stand up for his students... He is such a softy!!!

How can he let the director continously accuse us of playing a full and unoccupied? We are so busy doing the waste audit!! We took our own private time doing it!!! I hate that stupid dumb dumb....

I have to pay for my jersey which is $56!!! I am going to be broke soon... I am so screwed... I dunno what to do about my Interim Report... Why must my stupid lecturer follow that guidelines word for word? Cant he just mark my report and gimme points for what I have according to the guideline and deduct should I not have what it require?? Why is he to nice a man? They wont give me the freaking guideline when I am in the working world, would they? They won't supply me answers or modal example should I have to do a presentation in the Real World, would they?

Why? Oh why? I am going crazy and going insane!!! Someone pull me out of this mess...!!!!

No comments: