Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Almost done...

Yes.... Yes.. I have for the first time spend my time in school with full use.. I have at least completed half my interim report!! Yeah! I don't want to have to worry about it during the festive seasons... The other half of the report require me to have most of my waste audits done. Let's hope I can just do this interim report and have to completely done by 20ish December...

And now I have about 13 more hours to wait before he comes along... Yeah!!! This is just making me a little excited.. But then again, I have to keep my hopes average... Don't wanna disappoint myself with some flight delays... I'll be picking him up from the airport and have already thought of what to wear... haha.. A little bit too advance for me... Never been like this before... but this is a nice feeling...

I just can't wait.. This is gonna be great.. This week better be GOOD... My throat has been better... with some help of strepsils and Vitamin C and Garlic Pills.. So all the more... This week better be GOOD for me...!

No comments: