Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Just got home but...

Where's everybody gone?? I just returned from Hockey Training and was not informed of Nadiah's 8th Birthday Party.. Ah.. Nobody even bother to call and inform me that piece of info!! Urgh.. Well, at least I was greeted by food in the kitchen.. hehe..

Training went well with a little bit tough Fun.. with the coach.. his name is Kelvin Eunice or something like that.. Didnt really catch his name.. And a few new faces.. At least to me... Ok let's see how good my memory is.. There's Alfiah, Leona, Elizabeth, Nurul, Jiawen, ermm.. I think that's all who are new to me.. the rest consist of Lalitha, Vima, Sarah, Agnes, Aisyah, Kai Ying, ermm.. is that all? I think I did miss a few names.. Ermm.. who else.. There're 12 gals in total.. Oh of course there's me.. haha.. that makes a complete 12, right?

Anyways, I dunno why.. But I have a strong urge to join the Singapore Cricket Club(SCC) under-21 gals.. What do you think? I am just probably not too confident to making for the team.. But i really feel like being in a club and make sure I stay fit.. Gotta have my stamina back, otherwise I'll be of a laughing stock trying to keep up..

I should really get my ass to that and hurry fill up the 'Join the club' form... Maybe this Wednesday if pitch training is granted. I really hope so..

No comments: