Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Mr flying off...

Mr should be in the plane now.. Heading to Brisbane or is it Auckland? Not sure.. But he's in the plane alright to reunite with beloved family..

Somethings don't go right today.. Mr forgot to take along the gifts he bought for his family, but managed to get them in time with the help of a taxi driver.. PHEW!!!

Then it was... well.. I miss him so much, and don't quite enjoy my sport... I don't have the mood to smile, don't find the mood to enjoy myself.. Anyway, the captain isn't really a good leader and she just makes my sport a torture.. I simply find myself slipping away from my sport... I don't enjoy it anymore..

I have printed my final draft of my Interim Report.. All ready for submission tomorrow... Yeay! That's all that's good that came out of today..

I hope Mr with have a smooth flight and safely land.. and may he be protected from all harm and be happy with family surrounding him.. May everything go as plan.. Hopefully, something nice and perfect comes up somehow when he return.. I'll be on Channel 2 awaiting your updates.. All my love with you.. sealed with lots of hugs and kisses.. I love you, honey. Am thinking of you every second of my life.. Take care... xxx

No comments: