Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

It's finally here!!

The day, the hour, the minute I've been waiting for has finally come! But I am a little tiny bit late.. This is my happy time of the week, my happy week of the month, the happy month of the year.. There would be happier moments and I'm sure of it!!

He is finally in the same town as me!!! Yes!!! Yeah!! But... thing is.. He don't have a mobile, so I can't text or call him.. hmm.. Well, at least I can see him everyday.. hehe... Me being in love is taking me to a new level... Life seemed so perfect with him around... But seems not when he's away, esp. when uncontactable.. Is that wrong? Is that bad? I dunno...

Even friends who rarely know me notice these changes.. one may put it simply to : "Jun can be so much more beautiful(when he's in town- around) and someone who never care the next(when he flies off)". I was never like that before, not until someone notice..

Did I really change for someone without noticing? The biggest and the best change I made so far is to quit smoking... Am I trying to impress my significant other too much without realising? Is this really what I want, the way I want? Will I lose something trying to gain something? I have to admit.. I am afraid of falling down... I am afraid to go to deep just to be disappointed...

Behind all my smiles are my sadness, behind this laughter are my sorrow, behind this jokes I make are my troubles... I have to get over this hurdle, I have to let these out.. I have to learn to share my problems.. I have to be heard... If not now, maybe later... But later becomes weeks, months, soon years.. and very soon forgotten... Very well.. Let's just go with the flow.. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be....

No comments: