Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, December 17, 2004

Still coughing away..

I am down with flu with swelling throat, so sore it hurts so much.. Have been coughing non-stop... Which is bad.. Mr should be on bed now with head so heavy.. He called me drunk... He always do that, but I like it.. At least I know he's drunk but safely heading home.. And he mostly says his 'I love you' and that sweet-nothings.. So it's nice to hear.. *^_^*

I'm so sick, went to the doctor, get some Sinsia tablets for the throat swelling, the Trachisan lozenges for the sore throat and the famous Dhasedyl Syrup for my coughing... It makes me sleep like a baby in a cradle.. So a good nights sleep tonight would be no problem..

Tomorrow is a little busy by the looks of it. I need to go to Mas' really early.. then to Mariam's together with her and two kids... And might stay quite a bit at Mariam's... Still waiting for Mariam to give the green light for Mr to tag along.. Shouldn't be a problem but I dunno...

People change their minds so frequently, just makes other people confused.. I am confused! Hmmm.. But I guess it would be acceptable to spend Saturday with my sisters and the kids and have the Sunday and many weekdays with Mr, right?

I always tell my parents that the only reason why I spend a whole lot of time with Mr the last few visits was only because he's only staying for a week or so. Now that it seems like he have all the time in the world in Spore, they might argue and say I'm putting Mr before them.. I have to prove to them that I can manage my time properly and spend my time with them as much as I do with Mr.. I might have to divide my time properly.. I have a good share of weekdays with Mr, really.. This week espeacially as I'd be doing the waste audit thingy at Chris' and Graham's. I'll only be reporting to school at about noon. School ends at 4.30pm so I'll have the better part of the evening to be with him too.. Right?

Know what? I miss him so much already talking about him... And I am in the same town as him! What is wrong with me? He must have put a spell on me or something.. Oh well, that's all for today... Gotta eat my medicines and go to bed now...

An early early night for me today... I just hope I won't spread this coughing virus to my little kiddies aka nieces & nephews.... Now I wish I have a scanner, then I can show off some cute photos of them and those new photos of myself in my traditional clothes... Christmas/New Year gift for me, anyone? hehe... *^_^*

No comments: