Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

I found my site...

Haha.... have done this for a few weeks already.. And finally.... I've found my site when i searched for 'junaidah'.. I can't hide my pride... hehe... this can make up for my cashless weekend... a smile that will stick on my face, though this stick-on smile will never last longer than a plastered smile given by my deaRest... anyways.. this is what i've got when i searched for "junaidah" :
WEB RESULTS
-Junaidah-
-Junaidah- My Life is about LearninG. Monday, November 29, 2004. At cybercafe.... Just finished a meeting with NEA...njunaidah.blogspot.com - 24k - Cached - More from this site

I had only copied and pasted what is necessary... hehe you can search the other "junaidah"-related websites yourself.

Know what? I am feeling okay.. Not pretty pulled down by my cashless status. I have an appointment just about 11hours and 30minutes time... In other words, Time to sleep, Jun!!

Well, folks... That's all I've got.. Good Night!!

No comments: