Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm - Review

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog.

Almost midweek! So hang on there!! Stay Calm and read my blog, chey chey chey! Hehe.. 

As you would have known, I am never a make up person by default, and that too for many reasons, but today, I will be doing a review for this new stuff that caught my attention. 

The Revlon Colorburst Laquer Balm!

I like the size. ;)

I picked #110 - Coquette. 
I like to keep my face natural, so this color suits me enough, it is not that dull, and not too obvious.

I slapped on lip balm before putting this one. Silky smooth finish.

This is without slapping on lip balm prior. Gives a natural finish. 
Well, it doesn't really stay - partly because it is a lip balm, and partly because I tend to lick and peel/bite my chapped lips. BUT this one doesn't make my chapped lips worst, in fact it actually moisturize my lips and kept it under control most of the time, I just need to remember to touch up - which I'd always forget!

I don't really like lip balm because it has this sticky feel to it, and I am always forever forgetful. But this thing, it doesn't give that sticky feeling, at the same time, it doesn't dry my lips like other lipstick would. It kindda strike a good balance. And if I take a close-up pic of my lips, it actually has shiny bits to it. Heh... But my close-up might scare you, so I'd save the trouble. ;)

To be honest I am not a fan for shiny lip balm, because it made my chapped lips more obvious, so why this? Well, I was initially attracted to the Colorburst Matte Balm, and sadly, it has limited color availability at the drug store nearby, so I got this.

But fret not, as I had ordered online for the Matte Balm. Andddd, be sure I'd be writing a review on that one once I get my hands on them!

And it can be read here!

Till I catch up in the next entry,
Wassalam,
Jun

No comments: