Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, December 17, 2004

So sick...

I got my sore throat and cough again... Dunno how and why I got it again... Mr is out with the boys for Christmas lunch. I wanted to go for my Hockey.. But it's raining and I've got a cold... I was just fine yesterday.. I felt a little sick after that Hot Fudge Sundae...

I'm going to buy a loaf of bread to make my egg and cheese sandwich.. Yummy! And hopefully, I get my appetite back. My appetite has gone down.. I dont feel like doing anything right now, can't read either, my head spinning and I keep reading the same paragraph over and over again.

Oh.. 24hours of community service done today!! So another 56 hours more to complete. Some hooligans tried to get my name and was hoping to get my number.. It's so foolish of him.. He is like some good for nothing gangster and he tried to get to know me.. Haha.. BIG JOKE and BIG MISTAKE... He managed to get my name though... He probably guessed it from the names in the file.. and I'm probably the only Malay girl in the list. Ah, heck to him... I don't care..

I checked my temperature, I am having a fever of 37.2 degress Celcius.. Oh, my... Time to pump up that Vitamin C and Garlic Pills and suck on these strepsils to sooth my throat.. It's never good to fall sick... I hate being sick.. I wanna get better.. Oh my... Better get my loaf of bread now..

Pray for my health to get better soon..


No comments: