Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Just returned from Mas'

I just got home from Mas... And I'll be going to her place again in the morning with Mariam tomorrow. After some incidents, she just got afraid of staying at home alone with the kids especially on weekends. Need to get up and ready by 6.30am.... With my mom on stand-by, I can sure by hook or by crook wake up...

Mas' boy seemed to have gain some more weight and because of his tall frame, he looks more like a 6 going 7 year-old rather than his actual 4.5 year age. He looks big, but not close to brave... he is afraid of a moth flying by or any small flying insect for that matter, and despite all that he is a big bully to his younger sister... His sister is also tall making her look like a 4 year old when she's only 2.. well, expected for her 18 going 19 kg weight.

It's gonna be a mayhem at Mas' with all the kids gathering.. lots of sweat and noise, add those shoutings and the NOs and the LISTEN TO MEs... Ahhh.. And after all that in mind, I still love kids and won't mind taking care of them... Can't wait to have my own... But I have some priorities to tend to before thinking of raising a family.. Like doing my degree... and having some REAL working experience in my field of study...

But we'll see how things in future go, and take it in as it comes...

No comments: