Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Back in the CyberCafe

New people, same thing... New games, same noise... New day, Old routine... What is wrong with that? Hmm... Nothing?! Not really? What is it?

I guess that's how human live their life... Being the new old person he is all this time... The best computer you can get is your own brain yet we have been so dependant on computers that only irritates you at times.

yeah! I've got training tomorrow in school, meaning I can do my runs... yeay!! I intend to do about 2km... I don't care... I have to do my runs...

Strange, the noise level is gradually decreasing as i type... Hmm... maybe they could feel my dissatisfactions... maybe... maybe..

Oh boy, I really missed my Man, though I am online with him right now, It's just never as good as being in his arms... Oh... I'm in love and I'm missing My DaRLing Big time!!

No comments: