Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Finally Done

My Interim Report is finally, and totally done. What's left to do is to print them out and hand them up.. Mr and I have done a little bit of chore in the morning.. Had seen my lady friend, had Mr's limo service done, had bought some gifts for Mr's parents and brother.. more gifts to come.. had passed the Straits Times to Fazly, had e-mailed NEA and my lecturer the updates on my project... more chores on the way...

My voice is trailing off the track from time to time.. Almost like an old radio running out of service.. Aweful, but still loved. :p I have some suggestions on Jack's gift.. but Mr has another on his mind. It has to be really amusing to Jack to make the gift a good one for him. Oh, I love kids.. So adorable.. so cute.. the dirty part comes with pleasure if you have the passion.. Serious. I just love showering kids with love. But I can be a really fierce and unbeatable one if the child asks for it.. hehehe... Well, you have to balance the lovey dovey and dicipline.. I have seen a few cases of different situation.. where parents are their children's friends and when parents are their children's fierce-no-fun parents... where parents encourage their kids and where parents discourage their kids.. there are all pros and cons in all matter.. No method is bad nor good. You just have to adapt to the situation that comes.

You just can't be too strict, neither can you be too lenient.. You can't be giving instructions all the time.. It just has to come with the right purpose and timing, I suppose.. I won't know until I've got my own children to care for.. I only know how to babysit them, from birth till whenever. Enough rambling about children now..

So ya, we are gonna go look for gifts and watch a movie if time allows.. then well, I guess in between, there has to be food... hehe.. Till later~

No comments: