Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Day Out with Mas...

My day begin with me typing informations to touch up my Interim Report, then a phone call saved me.. A reason came up right at the time I needed it to just go out. Mas asked me to come by, probably accompany her out.. Yes, this is a way to meet Mr, and be with him the whole day..

Oh, yeah.. he is coming with me to Mas'. We ordered pizza, 2 for 1.. We had Singapura Supreme and my favourite Meat Lover on Mas... Great... Free meal.. hehe.. He seemed bored and doesn't look his best(other words, not very happy) but still smiling ever so handsomely to be surrounded with kids that love to throw tantrums regardless of any situations, with guests or without. I'm sorry, darling if I ever bore you at Mas' and drag you along without first asking if you're okay with it.. I promise to dicipline our children if we are truly meant to be together and to have kids of our own.

Forgive Qistina for her constant wailing and whining and crying... I get headaches from those too.. Forgive Muhammad for his unbeatable demands and bullying Qistina that chains to her wailing even more... Forgive me for putting them before me with you in my mind. I promise to bear a more considerate, well-behaved children for you...

We watched Incredibles.. and yes.. a little left behind but, despite people telling how the show went, it is still incredibly great! A good laugh, a good show, a good time! Thank you, darling for making my day.. I love you so much!! Have I told you that, you are truly everything to me.. and that I love you.. Well, here goes.. I love you. I love you so much. I love you, darling.... Never can say enough of those.. Argh.. I love you.. and you know what? I miss you already..

Can't wait to get my degree and have a career I love, and well settle down.... I just love you... Anything with you would be a bliss... It would be a perfect day with you no matter how many rough patches there are, it would still be perfect because you made them perfect... I love you.. Oh boy, I can sure go on and on about me loving him and him loving me.... Argh.. I love you!!!

No comments: