Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Wow Wednesday...

Didn't sleep till 2.15am and woke up at 6.45am.. So early.. (grins) Anyway, Mr had finally got Jack's gift. Hope he likes them.. c",) Mr also had his haircut done..

He is flying tonight, and sadly.. :'( I can't see him off coz I've got hockey training and I think it's the first 16 players selection day.. But he will be back by 8th Jan latest, I hope.. Anyway, we had Japanese for lunch.. A really good selection I shall say.. only 1 bad choice, Mr almost cried... haha.. It was the greenish stuff and carviar... The greenish stuff is just urgh.. hot to your nostrils and up your head.. You wouldn't wanna taste it unless you are sure you'd like it.. Not for me... Definitely not for me.. I can take hot spicy chillies but not the green stuff.. urgh..

Mr is helping me to edit my Interim Report than I'll set the layout and print it and submit it to my lecturer.. Suppose to see my lecturer.. but maybe I'd see him tomorrow.. Today is just not the day for me to blabber about the project procedure and plans...

I hope today will not be a disappointment to me... Please let me show the coach that I deserve to be recognised and play in the team... Please oh please.. I wanna be a proud all out hockey player, hopefully play for the country or something.. such high hopes I have.. I simply hope I at least get the taste of playing for a club and be recognised in a way or two.. Why am I asking for so much recognition? Urgh.... Jun, oh Jun.. Just what do you want?

No comments: