Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

At home...

At home now.. doing some laundry.. raining outside... Checking e-mails and replying to NEA.. They need to know our progress on the project. And it seemed like I'm the leader in the team handling the bigger problems while my only male team mate manage the ones relating school like talking to our Liason Officer cum lecturer.. I am so honoured to be trusted by NEA to give prompt replies and actions.

I should get my arse working on my project better and educate participants as much as possible.. I've started on the tiny bit of analysing the source on why wastes generated from household to household differ. I've told them that the fact about the size of the house or the number of people residing didn't really matter on this case as it's the lifestyle that matters. If you have a big family in a big house but practice the 3Rs or cook only what you eat, then there won't be too much waste. But if you're like my family who has a mother who always cook a lot more than what we can all eat, then your food waste would be a whole lot.. If you're like Mas and hardly stay at home or eat at home, then most likely, you won't have much waste.

So I guess it's lifestyle that plays a huge role on why someone generates a lot of waste. Lifestyle differ from person to person. Of course if you have kids in diapers.. oh boy, their diapers contribute a lot.. At least 1kg of something.. probably more.. And when festive seasons come, and you do all the spring cleaning.. and finally gotten that full bag of junk that has been keeping a thick layer of dust, we will definitely boost that waste..

Well, let's see what they say about my analysis... I hope they like it.. I hope they find it good... Maybe if I did well, they might take me to a good job.. Let's just hope.. I might stand a chance, right? Oh, you know what, it seems like my interest has took a little leaning towards environmental to civil engineering now.. Probably because most Civil Engineers are male, and the contractors are all those cheeky males who have their eyes on any gal kind.. Getting freaked out.. The world is still somewhat Male Dominatory.. What if the building I design got into trouble, they could easily point those fingers at me.. I know I'm a little too pessimist about this.. but what if I am not designed to be an Engineer in Civil Field?

Maybe I'm more made for doing analysis and writing.. Maybe I should do a major in poetry and art.. maybe it's safer for a woman to be in the office typing and managing.. Well, one of my dreams is to be an Engineer, true... Also to publish my own book with my poetries.... Will you support my dreams becoming true? Will you?

No comments: