Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Down with cough and sore throat...

I am on MC today... had a bad cough day and sore throat not looking good.. We had done a lot of things though.. Everything on the list was done.. We had his flight confirmed for the last time.. He is flying on 29th Dec from Singapore heading Auckland, connecting from Auckland to Wellington. We've got Straits Times to read all about yesterday's disaster.. It is so scary.. One tsunami wave and Singapore is History..

Then I got another pair of long socks, and then had Mr's M1 card and his CD wrist watch fixed.. We even booked 2 movie tickets for tomorrow... Watching National Treasure at Tiong Bahru.. I So here's tomorrow's things to do list:

  1. See lady friend at 9am
  2. E-mail updates to NEA
  3. Pass Straits Times to Fazly
  4. Submit SCC form to Gavin Eunice
  5. Watch movie with Mr
  6. Help Mr pack his stuff
  7. Print out Interim Report

Looks busy to me. And I have training on Wednesday. I'm really at my worst today, got sick, can't go for hockey, felt lousy, so grumpy and fussy, easily irritated, always annoyed.. But I still feel contented because Mr is next to me all day today. His kisses make my day better..

Gonna hit the sack now.. Later~

No comments: