Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Merry Xmas!!!

Merry Xmas to all peeps out there... Hope you all have a great Xmas and spend the better part of the night with that special someone sober... (grins)

My Xmas morning was gone with an argument with my mom. Was out by 10am or something.. Then got up to do the waste thingy and also a little bit of cleaning up after the mess at Graham's by 12.30pm. The party last night is so great.. Wished like mad to stay longer...

James didn't get moving till about 2pm. And still with a long tired hund over face heading the shower after me making a lot of encouragement for him to simply get out of bed.. Then we head to the swimming pool, supposingly to be hosted by Preggy Jamilah and Mark alias Malik. I did dip in the pool for awhile just to get wet.. Can't and dunno how to swim, what else can I do in a pool other than dipping in and get wet... hehehe...

Stuffed my face a little then at 7ish we( me and Mr) excused ourselves and head to Sentosa for a walk to just get time alone.. Mr wasn't really in the mood to be in the crowd, so I came up with a walk round Sentosa. The walk is good, but took a lot of energy from my body.. And now, I'm so tired and just wanna head for bed.

Of course, we don't have enough time to explore the whole small little island. We had to U-turn and get back to WTC now known as HarbourFront MRT to get home. And the worst is not to get a seat for our 4 tired and screaming legs. Urgh.. I'm so tired...

Mama and me are alright now... She just talked to me like nothing happened. It's always the case, an argument break out.. you just have to get out of sight for awhile then she will treat you like nothing ever happened when you get back, provided you get home way before you promised.

I said I'll be back at 9.30pm.. I managed to be at the door a little before that.. So she's happy, I guess. Simple pleasures just makes the whole family happy... (smiles)

No comments: