Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Training was OK

Training today is okayish.... Have got the forms to join SCC for real now. To fill it up and get 3 passport photographs ready by Tuesday latest. I will browse through their website to view the benefits and stuff like that.

We will have intensive and consistent trainings in future. Monday, Tuesday... Everyday possible I guess. I need to do push-ups and cruches sometime soon. Need to get in shape and hope to keep that as one of my resolutions for the coming new year, I guess.

Mr managed to run-walk 4km, good for him... I need to do that sometime too. I think we both need to focus on fitness. My mama was blabbering about me joining a club. I'll have Mariam to talk to her. I am in no way good at persuading because I'm a very capable quick tempered girl. I just gets irritated too quickly especially on that certain period of the month.

The gals attendance was good. Hmm.. Let's test my memory again.. There's Eugina, Leona, Nurul, Vima, Agnes, Aisyah, Kai Ying, Sarah, Alfiah, Elizabeth, and me. 11 of us. Let me see how many would total attendance means. The ones missing were Lalitha, Jiawen, Diana... Hmm.. can't think of anyone else. I guess there is or there would be more though I can't think of any more.. Anyway that would make at least 14 of us.

The couch, yes his name is Gavin Eunice, is trying to get as many as he could from us to join the insufficent under-21 team, or shall I say to fill up the missing gaps in his under-21 team. Thus, the giving out of application forms to join SCC. I think it's a good way to meet up and broaden your circle of friends, and also to keep fit. Oh, well I better check out the SCC website.

Can't wait to pass the next 10hours. Seemed so long..... I miss him already... I can't believe this is happening.. I miss him already and it has been only about an hour the last I saw him, just minutes the last I spoke to him.. What spell am I under? Oh... dear... Such a feeling to be in love~

No comments: