Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Double Date Today

Yeah! It's a double date today.. before that, we had a long walk around Chris' neighbourhood... A good long walk. Then we meet up with Ogy and Dave at Hyatt and head to Marriott for a lunch buffet. A very nice buffet indeed.. Nice seafood, nice location, nice people.... Dave and Mr got on well with each other, which is great.. Nice to catch up with great friends really..

After that nice stuffy lunch, everyone except me have to have coffee..(I'm not a big fan for coffee so chamomile tea is beautifully good for me). After feeling a little refresh, we head for the movies.. We watched 'Ocean's Twelve'. It is a great movie.. A little of humour, a little of thrill, a little on twist.. it's great if you can catch and get everything in place. You can get lost a little bit if you're not paying enough attention..

We split our ways after the movie.. Mr and I went to 'That CD shop' listen to some great singles... Mr had to buy 3 CDs... And he has plenty of them in his luggage.. I have yet to copy any of 'em.. Have to get some Robbie Williams in my collection.. And of course U2 too... Haven't really gone through all the CDs he have, so couldn't say a lot on what I'm going to copy to my Window Media Player.. And eventually get the music sorted out and burn it to a few CDs.. Should have fun learning how to... hehe..

OK... Finally, after about a week, my parents(actually just my mama) decided to talk out some issues that has been playing on my mind. My mom actually prefer Mr to come and drop by our place... So it's just my dad.. Phew! hmm.. She was like telling me not to get mad or pissed or anything like that and stop talking to them or something like that... So I was like telling her that I am not angry or anything.. I'm just confused which gradually grow over the week..

She agreed over some things and we have a small short discussion before my dad came knocking on the door... so we had to end that discussion because we both basically disagree with the way he thinks. He is really capable of being really sellfish and says out really harsh or hard-to-swallow statements right to your face. So, whether I like it or not, I have to put up with him.. These are just some of the things you have to put up with and accept in life..

Life goes on.. and Tomorrow is Nadiah's 8th Birthday... And 5 days later is Christmas... Oooh better get a gift sometime soon.... hmmm...

No comments: