Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Coughing & Sneezing In school...

I'm spreading the virus... Hope not!!! I've been coughing my way away for the last half hour or so... And the air-con doesnt help! I hate it when this TSO is in charge... At least not when I'm sick... He just lowered the temperature further... Argh!

I havent been reading for some time already... I better get back to that great book... I better read the '7 habits of highly effective people' to the end.. I havent been good... Not on sickly days, I've been grumpy but in no mood to stand up for it.. Some parts of my body is aching and some parts so senstive.. My legs are crying for help when i walk as fast as I could to my workstation.. It's terrible when you're sick... And being someone who rarely got sick get into this sickness... It just irritates me more.. And to have someone special in town in 2 days... I can't be sick to welcome my Man, can I? It won't be that great to be sick on a day I've been waiting for...

I'm going to get a cup of nice soup at Campus Deli later.. Just hope they have my favourite soup of the day today... It still hurts to swallow my own saliva so I need to stay to soft and easy to swallow food... And yes... NO hot & spicy or greasy & oily food for me.. Okay...

12 more days to Christmas... What should I do? All I did was to think of gifts to get... But never really get one or work on that... I know I don't need to but I just don't feel that good appearing empty handed.. Maybe I can make something... But.. What? Give me some ideas....

No comments: