Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Scanning Computer

Haha... Back from another good buys round... haha.. Bought this flat slipper-like footwear... at $6... haha.. Good buy... and a Must Buy for me.... my ol' slipper broke.. all the more... haha... Oh... As I was looking around with Mariam.. I saw something really catching... something naughty... but thoughtful for someone special.. hehe... Won't tell you what it is or even try to describe it... I'm not good at description anyway... (*giggles*)... Happy guessing...

Anyway, my throat seemed to head for the road of recovery... Just that my appetite isn't as good.. Partly because I am not suppose to eat what my mama cook.. All her cooking is either greasy and oily or hot and spicy or both... Whilst my throat seemed to get better, I have got myself some mouth ulcers..

Was scanning my computer as i write this piece... And found 1 infected file... Infected with W32 virus... or some sort.. Can't delete it, can't clean it... so i Quarantine it... I need to do this scanning and clean ups often... I dont need a crashing PC, do i? I'm going to do disk defragmenting... Shouldn't take long.. I hope not...

I haven't got anything to pen down at my creations just as yet.. But might get something soon... I can't wait for tomorrow to come, then look forward to night time, then to wednesday morning, then Wednesday noon.... All because My Mr is coming to town... Yeah!!!!

No comments: