Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Lots of things need to be done....

Or am i killing time to get over the bad news? Wateva... What ever...

I have quite a number of things that needs to be done today... And so many people in school.. Today is the first day of the semester for young kids.. haha.. Like as if I'm so old... Well, at least i spend longer time in school than everyone else.. 4 years in Polytechnic.. Who would spend 4 years in Poly when they are to spend only 3 years? Only me... Hehe.. Actually.. NOT.. There are some peeps I know who done what I've done. Hehe...

Ah, well... I need to do some calls to the weighing scales supplier... To send quotas to my lecturer... Like as if he cant do that himself.. So afraid to answer to that Monster about us having to much free time... yeah right... Free time, what's free time when you're forced to stay in the room hogging the computer when you could do something like running round the field tracks? OR maybe somewhere doing part-time job earning some $$...

Got my allowance today but not gonna spend on it coz i have lots to pay this month... Especially the phone bills which will definitely hit $100.. definitely more actually... All to my card.. Haha... yeah.. I topped up my card everyday for a week one time ago..

I cant wait for training later actually... May today end quickly as it has started a little late for me.. considering myself waking up at 10am and still sleep in for another 15 minutes before i spend another half hour or so in front the TV watching "Funniest Home Video" and "What went wrong?".. Before heading for a quick shower and off to school.

I am so tired and panting walking to my IHP room because there are so many peeps around... So i had to like double my speed to get there on time, also to like avoid bumping into unknown strangers that might hiss at you for doing just that even if it is accidental...

Well, I guess I better start on my creations.. haha.. but on a second thought.. I might not get that drowned idea up on shore safely with all the noise distracting.. I guess people are lost reading this coz this, only one person can fully understand and have a good laugh and fall off the chair..

Enough of my lameness now... Adios!


No comments: