Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

I'm So Broke....

Yes.... I'm broke... So broke I wish myself dead.... Erkz... I just bought a new logitech optical keyboard and wireless mouse at $43!!! So ex... Errr... that is after discount, mind you!! The other options are way beyond my budget.. well, this $43 was already beyond budget.. Well, ya.. the rest of the options are like $59, $65, $79, $89... it just goes higher... Well, for the moment my mouse not working yet... because it needs battery to operate, and as usual, batteries are never included... Damn!!

Then i spend my last $20 on my much needed long socks and white tape.. well, not white exactly.. it's actually blue... Now sitting at home, so broke.. my next allowance date... seemed so long to come.. Oh man... For once, I'm looking forward to Monday more than for one reason.... One for my allowance, Two for a special hug from my Man... With these two reasons in mind, I don't think my weekends would be too bad... I'll just chill at home, admiring my new keyboard and mouse.... and well, stay at home and try to survive somewhat you call a weekend.

Oh no... I can't stay home.... I have places to go... And oh no... how to survive without $$.. Oh no!!! I'm dead meat... For sure I am... My mama is gonna kill me... Argh!!! Run for your life, Jun... Run!!!!

No comments: