Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Mouth Fight with Mama....

It's is so horrigible to wake up and have a mouth fight otherwise known as a big argument followed by a list of comparisons, with my mom. It is terrible to argue with her because she always keeps saying something that indirectly says I'm stupid. It is horrible because after my giving in to her in the argument, she continues to list the comparison between me and my sisters or whoever who comes to her mind. Therefore the term horrigible.

And all this fuss over a letter addressed to my dad about $$. URgh.. The letter stated he needs to go through this process skipping the top-up to get the money. She says dad needs to top-up to get the money. I ended the argument with her not budging and said ah, well YOU are smarter than me... so fine. Whatever!

And then I mumbled in my room asking myself why she needs me in the first place. Why I meant so much if I'm such a stupid person who can't read clear instruction to her? Then from next room, I heard her comparing me.. not exactly comparing but actually answering my questions.. She said she have other daughters who can help her.. She basically said she can live without me.. Oouch!!!

That simply hurts!! I'm going to leave this house now.. Can't stand any longer. But dun worry, I won't come home late... I'll be back by 9.30pm, I suppose.


No comments: