Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

I want to apply...

I want to apply to further my studies and take up a degree in Civil Engineering in NUS... I have sent some questions and asked some advices from my lecturers and awaiting for their response. I have to re-do my Interim Report... Can you believe that?? That lecturer sound dissatified and asked me to re-do my Report... Grrr.... This is so frustrating..

Why didn't give us the guidelines in details from the start? Why must it be a day before the deadline?? Grrr.. He said it's okay to submit a day or two late.. But hey.. NOT GOOD to me? Oh, and he is demanding so much out of his students... He is SO afraid of the deputy director who is SO capable of making anyone pee in his pants... I wish I could just go upfront with this director and tell him 0ff... Thank GOd I am still SANE... That I can still think clearly what can be done and what can't be done.. Thank God I think of my education before my frustrated mind and feelings...

This is going to take its toll on me... This is too frustrating... How can anyone just go telling someone that he have to re-do his all done-up report just a day before the deadline?

Anyway, on a better side, someone from LTA remembers me well.. OMG.. This is so great and means a lot to me.. He even asked for my number through my schoolmate who is doing his attachment over there.. He mentioned all good about me to that schoolmate. That is a good sign, right...

And... Mr has arrived at home.. on skype now with me... And his parents likes the gifts... hehe.. Nice... Alright write again later~

No comments: