Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Training at CCAB

We are having a friendly game later this evening with SAJC or is it SCC gals? I'm not sure. But we are having a friendly game aka training at CCAB later. I am so looking for it. As that means running a lot and keeping up with my stamina.

My two team mates just returned with the weighing scales. They purchased it already and they paid for it first so I have to pay and purchase the gloves and mask first then get reimbursed. I probably get that by beginning of next week.

I just add in one new creation.. and I think it's so violent being Blood the subject. hehe.. I dunno.. Sometimes I just create really weird things and play a lot of words with violent more fluently than that of joys and pleasures without being too erotic. haha.. Naaa.. It's just more difficult to write about positive things into poems for me. Some people do it without putting much effort. I guess I am just a writer that express what I feel and play with words. I can be totally fictional and non-fictional at the next moment. I am fickled and confused most of the time, so i guess that is the major influence in my writings.

It's great that I can write about love whilst having a friendship hate syndrome.. I guess that just shows how much I am in love. Or how much love I receive and whole-heartedly give. Maybe yes, maybe maybe. I dunno.

No comments: