Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Mr will be back....

Mr will be back sometime mid-day today. News received is not up to expectations, but we'll sort that out and work some things up.. In the mean time, I'll be in school and help out my team mates put in some words into their analysis thingy.

Sometimes, expectations can really make some things so hard to accept. Expectations make you greedy sometimes, other times fail you, the few other times brings more on, the rest of it makes you proud. Expectations.. What is the true defination of expectations? You expect things to be that way because you see it that way. Expectations differ from person to person because they see things very differently in some similar ways that are just two different things.

I expected some things to go my way and no other even after knowing for sure that some things just simply can't go your way all the time. Human sometimes make perfect imperfections. Others make things imperfect perfectly. Okay.. I'm playing with words and am confusing my readers and myself. Some people choose to make life difficult by being difficult, other allow people to make life difficult for them. Other are tootough, people just run away at their sight. For others, they keep blaming life for being unfair to them. Some things happen because you see it in that way. If there's a will, there's a way. There will be no way out if you never seek for one. There will be no choice if you choose not to. There will be no fun if you don't enjoy life. And life sucks if you keep saying life is.

I say these things but sometimes, still want things to go my way because I think it's the best. Ahh.. Human are just made to do the trial and error in life.

Friends. I never trust them anymore, really. I've been through real torture with friends to a stage where I never want to make new friends and trust them. I've been continously hurt by friends behind my back that I have no faith in friendships. It hurts and my heart is just not made for breaking and stabbing. I can't quite say all my friends are bad. They have their good sides and I DO have about 2 bestest friends who prove to me they would be there when I call for it. They passed the test so I called them my friends. Those who fail just become a thing of the past and nothing more.

Friends. Some 'friends' get out of sight at the first sign of trouble that may befall you. Some encouraged you through your pain assuring you they'll be there should you need any help. Some held your hand and walked through the pain with you. Some tell you in the face that you don't deserve this pain and should have known better. Some just looked, then walked away.

Friends. Why do all these friendship talks brings me pain more than the joy of it? Why couldn't I have flashes of great friendships? Instead, I have nightmares of friends stabbing and killing me. Why do friends exist to fade with memories? Why can't friends just be genuine and not sweet talk for popularity reasons?

I have been in this friendship love-hate dilemma for many years.. It has been for more than 5 years. I am never recognised. I have no name. I am forgotten. I am dead way before I am. I know I'd have a better group of friends as I grow up and am hoping so.. I can talk forever about friendship that kills you inside. I can talk forever about friends who became your worst foe.

I guess I should end this crap about Friends. I'll be off to my workstation soon.. Hopefully be an effective and productive student. Really need to do more analysis on my report.

Till Later....

No comments: