Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Early Night For me Today

Went to get Muhammad's Ez-link card from his caretaker's place before heading to Mas' place this morning.. Then went to Lot1 for a naughty breakfast, before heading to Mariam's... Been a sleepy head all day today due to the cough syrup..

I had a 2hours nap just after noon with Syahril(Mariam's boy). Woke up just in time for lunch... After that I meet my dearest Mr for movie.. But end up having yummy food at Borders' Bistro.. For many reasons.. One because the movie had almost full house, Two, other timings starts late, Three we rather have food because we are starving.. hehe...

After that Nice Tenderloin Beef... I ate my medicines.. and got into a really sleepy mood again.. We still took a walk down Orchard Road to digest the food properly... Then we took a bus to my place.. a long ride for two tired and sleepy people... I did have a 5 minute snooze in between the ride.. Mr too had a short snooze.. He walked me to my blk and took a taxi from there..

Time for bed for me now.. Good Nite Peeps... (Yawnz)

No comments: