Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I miss my handsome Prince...!

I woke up in the middle of the night, finding myself missing my MAn more and more... I just miss him so terribly much... What is happening to me?!

Since I can't find him anywhere, I texted him "I love you" just to let him know that I've been thinking of him and wanted him so much to be next to me every second of my life. I miss him so terribly much!! Well, I still have to move on with my day... hour by hour, minute by minute and second by second...

I finally got out of bed at 10am and head for the bathroom to shower... i styled my hair in such a way that my fringe falls over my forehead to cover the big bump. Though I am not comfortable with my fringe falling above my eye and sometimes into my eye, always better than to allow other peeps looking at me and talk about my big bump... right?

Anyway, just hung up the phone with my dearest.. Credit in my mobile running out soon... But, I shall invest all my money on this relationship... On the phone bills just so i could talked to him and hear his voice that makes my day without having to say anything special.. Just so i know he is still safe somewhere... And to tell him know (again) how much he means to me and that I love him with all my heart and soul...

Forgive me for being mushy, guys... Just couldnt help myself.. Long-distance relationship makes you mushy.. And makes you feel so helplessly in love...

I AM IN LOVE!!!!! And I'm proud of being in love with a very special man who loves me too...

No comments: