Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

I got in Very Very Late...

Managed to get to school only at 9.30am!!! That's half an hour late! I might have to make up for the lateness by attending a full day on one of the many Fridays.. And i totally break the rules by going for breakfast right after I sign my attendance...

Away from my workstation completely for an hour... Then went back there and discuss a few things regarding the project, then to lunch.. But am not hungry at all at the moment.. With Mr checking his mails and stuff.co.nz on another computer... Life can never be better...

Plans for later... I dunno... no plans yet.. except Mr has got an appointment.. Could possibly hit the Japanese for dinner or something.. Never know.. Let's just put it that I am going with the flow... That would be a little bit better, I suppose...

Gidday!

No comments: