Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, April 08, 2019

Peek-a-boo Pattern - Pat-a-cake Romper

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. After what seemed like forever, let me now get down to write on this way overdued pdf pattern that I bought!

The Pat-a-cake Romper by Peek-a-boo was bought like in September 2018!

This is the first one I made, in size 3m and I got a neighbour to put it on her 6mth old baby:



The Pat-a-cake Romper has multiple view options : standard neck or collared, pants length - shorts or long & sleeves - regular short or bubble.

I was quickly commissioned to make another for an older baby, so I made a size 12m.


Then I got keen to do a more girly version - a bubble with cuff sleeve and short length.



A friend quickly grab it off my hands although it is a size bigger, I made a 6m, her baby is going to be 3m - I think. Here she is!


Baby Y reminds me of Baby M with that hair! Oh I miss little babies in my house! Cries and wailing in the middle of the night inclusive! And yes, beside her are some of the gifts I gave to her, along with the rompers that I mailed over. I am so guilty of not visiting this girl!

Alright back to sewing the romper, the instructions were really clear and easy to follow, I like how the placket was done, it was really easy and there are almost no error of not catching the fold for this one. And oh! This pattern can be sewn using knits or woven - the beauty of it! 

It took me approximately 3-6hrs from cut to finish with interruptions and distractions in between, but to keep myself sane, I do 1-2hrs (still with interruptions and distractions!) over 3days to finish two sets.

Definitely okay for a beginner to give this a try as long as you know how to read instructions and go for it!

Oh I made this with a little hack and combination with another pattern (another entry for the details)



Until the next one,
Jun

Wassalam

No comments: