Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

"National Treasure" is marvellous

The movie "National Treasure" is so good. First Nicholas Cage is in.. haha.. Naa.. it's more of the actions, the thrills, the twist, the humour.. and everything else. It's a movie I highly recommend to those movie hunters.

I have done my Interim Report, it is huge.. Mr is helping me correct some errors and suggested a few great tips for a more solid report. He is such a great friend, partner, and everything down the list. He is flying tomorrow night and still spare some time for me to edit any errors in my report that is due on New Year's Eve.

Anyway, we managed to get a few things out of the way.. Such like gifts for his family... Only one more gift to hunt for.... We also managed to print out my report to have a better view to it to edit further.

Mr haven't pack for his flight though.. and my SCC form will be submitted tomorrow. So things to do list is down to 3.. We might need to sort my report for the final draw tomorrow, sort out some things with NEA and school.. And do a few things more..

The more I think about it, the more things to do I come up with.. Just makes me such a busy woman.. haha.. yeah right! Am I woman already? Woman sounds very 30s really... haha.. Maybe I'll just stay as a baby.. haha... can I be your baby? Actually, I am someone's baby.. and I just hope I stay as one.. hate to grow up.. because when you do, people just expects so much out of you.. Isn't that so true?

My parents expects so so much out of me and I just think it's a little too much to handle sometimes.. And having parents who discourage you to take a step further just didn't help... Alright now.. Had a great day at the movies... Thanks darling.. You're such a darling..!

No comments: