Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

From sore throat to cough

My sore throat is getting worse.. Has been coughing a little.. Oh, went to Mas' via Mariam's today... early in the morning... then at about noon, all of us went to the shopping mall and had a good round of buys... hehe.. I bought 2 pairs of capri pants and one sweater... hehe.. Mariam bought a sweater and one capri while Mas bought a sweater and some towels... Got her daughter's new shoe for school...

Boy, we need to get a new stroller for Mas.. otherwise she'll be thinner than me as she's forced to carry her daughter and walk a long distance.. haha.. Really need to get her a stroller or something... I had an okayish day at Mas' as only 3 kids present, Mas' 2 kids and Mariam's 15months son.. her two daughters out with their dad...

My whole family's got the virus.. the sneezing, the coughing, the fever.. will soon get to me unless i pump myself with lots of Vitamin Cs and Garlic Pills... Oh, I have hockey training tomorrow... Can't wait.. Another long day awaits me... In the meantime, I'll wait for that special person to get online and talk to me....!

I'm waiting, and I'll wait for a lifetime...

No comments: