Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Busy Doing Researches...

Been doing researches on waste audits in other countries by viewing e-journals from universal Universities all over the world, mainly UK, Australia, Germany(sadly I have yet to learn German to read German to make full use of their website...), Brunei Darussalam(no relevant info), Canada... so many universities don't allow visitors to have a look at their e-journals... hmmm... and many others don't have the relevant information/projects/researches that I'm looking for...

I've been a sleepy head today.. Got in school a little late.. And still yawning away, trying real hard to keep these eyes open to do more research. I can't even write properly now.. Too sleepy...

And some websites are in a language I don't understand... German, Dutch, French, all the different languages.. I sometimes can't even tell which is which.. This is being me.. I just can't catch language fast.. Being in a very Mandarin country.. thinking i could have at least understand Mandarin... Haha... NOT.. I just can't take up language as fast as I can take up Mathematics or Civil Engineering Modules or even Environmental Modules...

I have trouble learning other languages, ya.. that's what I'm trying to say... For many reasons...
one: I don't dare take up a foreign language fearing I won't make it to even say a word properly,
two: I don't use foreign language with anyone unless I have to... which I don't see the need to,
three: I am not enthu to learn a foreign language...
four: I don't have the courage to learn new things like language..

Alright now, better get back to my research..

No comments: