Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Sleepless Last Night...

Yeah, was sleepless last night. Didn't sleep very well.. had jerked and woke up to see the time approaching 1am. I stared at the ceiling, I tossed and turned but I just couldn't get back to sleep. I sit up straight, took my notepad and a pen, I walked to the living room where there was a little light. I didn't want to turn on the lights to avoid waking everyone else up. I sat down with paper and pen, writing everything that's in my mind. Got two creations penned down, will post it soon. Got a list of things to do for today. Done at least two of the list already.

I checked my bank, $40 missing.. I dunno where it went, had that before but didnt quite think about it thoroughly as i didnt have evidence like any receipt with me. I swear I had $150 in the bank, I only have $110 when I checked. I have absolute no idea where it went. I must have this checked!! Must!! I can't let any spams get my money just like that.. I saved with all my might, saving bits and pieces from my allowance.. No way is anyone going to eat up my savings!!

I must get it checked tomorrow and if the bank is closed, then I have to get it checked on Saturday morning!! Urgh, have you experiece that before? Having your savings cut due to some reasons that you never know about? I think I have at least $80 deducted from my savings for some reasons. I should have done checking earlier.. URgh...!

Anyways, will be posting my creations so better check that one out, eh? Later~

No comments: