Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Going home...

Not exactly going home actually.. I'm going to Mariam's... Bought my favourite soup of the day, the chicken and potatoes soup.. Really nice.. Bought raisin chocolates... helps my mood but not my throat... so i bought 12 antiseptic lozenges of Strepsils with honey and lemon...

Definitely ease my coughing and throat a little.. My naughty fingers keep reaching for these small little cute raisin chocolates.. Nice... I like them.. No.. actually, I love them! hehe.. If you're desperate to make my day, gimme these "Alphia Fruties" raisin chocolates made in Germany stuff... It'll certainly make me say, "You think you can make my day with these chocolates?" with my grumpy, cranky, crappy face and eat those chocolates away defeated.. haha... Minutes after I'll be too occupied eating the chocolates, I'll forget I'm angry.. haha..

Of course my darling know other remedies in mind... ;) Don't think going for hockey today being sick is a good idea today.. Will text my hockey mate later to tell him I can't make it..

I am doing the waste audit thingy at both my sisters' house, the reason why I'm going to Mariam's... I go to her house almost everyday anyway.... :) Oh... I love her boy.. So cute.. He can ever say the last words in the most cutest voice of the "twinkle twinkle little star" song.. hehe.. He is adorable.. He even make faces the first time he saw my lovely Mr... haha...

Okay, I'm in a happy mood despite my being sick.. So it better be a good day today...

No comments: