Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

4 more days to go....

My sore throat seems to be getting worse. Woke up head to the toilet as usual, brushed my teeth and was just about to go back to my room to get my towel and all to take a bath. My mama stopped me to have a chat about Dad...

The normal stuffs about his overpowering jealousy.. Fearing to grant my mama too much freedom, always thinking of her doing scandalous things, which is definitely not her. I mean he has to realise that he's just being someone too ridiculous.. It's not like my mama has a body any virgins would die for, she's not in her best health either... I mean come on, who would really drool over my oversized mama... Argh.. That's just my very jealous and possessive dad... That's always normal for him to be ridiculous.. Probably why I am sometimes really really ridiculous especially when I'm in one of those bab-tempered mood swings.... I got that all from my dad....

I am almost a duplica of my dad; had some of his obvious facial features(my eyes, my lips) and character wise(bad tempered, ridiculous tantrums). From my mom, obviously her nose, her mother touch( kids love me!), character wise... hmm i could have got her shallowness by judging people too much on first meeting, and her gossipping!!! haha.. must be from her... but I've stopped doing that altogether after going through some "what goes around, comes around" going on right in front of my eyes.. The equation is : You tend to become someone whom you hated, someone whom you talked about. The moral of the story is : To identify that as a mistake and not say I won't ___ before you give it a try.

Seen too much sometimes, okay one example is this My Friend, who claims to never touch a cigarette, drinks or dress up like a whore and claims to hate people who do, the last time I saw her, she was smoking like a chimney, smells of last night's liquor and was in this really short skirt and see through top with some guys... She tried to hide from me... So i didnt even bother to say hi.... but was saying in my mind, "She became the person she hated most. One, she said she'd never do anything before trying it, now that she had tried it, she became hooked... Two, she told everyone how she detested people she dun know and thinks she knows what she's doing. Three, well, what goes around, comes around. If it doesnt comes to you, maybe to your children... You just wont know for sure" From then, i rather not comment too much unless I really know how it feels to be in a position I'm talking about. I rather listen and take it as a lesson.

Been on a sickly mood, my sore throat doesnt help.. It hurts to even swallow my own saliva.. Oh baby, 4 more days... before I'm in your arms... Can't wait!

No comments: