Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

What to do..?

I have at least 4 hours to waste... hmm.. What to do? Texted some friends, ask if they can accompany me till about 7pm before I head to the airport... 3 replied, 2 saying No.. And 1.. my dearest 1 buddy of 9 going 10 years.. My best gal pal in the world.. Havent seen her in a while and this is great! We both have so much to catch up! She is finally in a relationship.. SO happy for her...!! :D

So finally, I get to meet her after so many weeks of planning to meet up.. She is busy with her working, tutoring and such... and me busy with my project, babysitting and hockey... I am going to like tell her all about my Mr...

Oh, I have to dress to kill... to surprise my dearest in my best.. hehe... Been thinking about it for awhile.. Decided to go with the sexy and sporty theme.. It should turn out good... I hope.. Let's just hope they are no more flight delays.. Then, I might just go crazy having to wait longer... I know it is always better than never.. but.. ah.. maybe I'm being a little too demanding for things to go the way I want it...

I should let things take its course and go with the flow.. and not be too upset should it change its course midway. I love my darling... I miss my honey.. I am Soooo In Love!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure whatever you wear... you will look very sexy and impress your man. He is just dying to see you again... I have no doubt about that Felicity!