Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

High hopes just kill you sometimes....

Seriously, high hopes can really kill you sometimes.... I just hate it when i set my hopes a little too high because it just made me fall so deep and hard, it hurts my butt!! I'm so looking forward to Monday then suddenly bad news greet me in the face.... Argh!

I hate it.... I really do!! I'm gonna have a terrible Monday Blue, I can feel it now!! Why me??!! It's so frustrating.... Monday is all planned out then POOF! nothing is gonna happen on Monday except spending time hogging the computer in school then violent training to spend the time away from doing something stupid or something like that, right...

Anyway, whatever! I'm enough with that frustration... Now... I'm broke yet again!!! I spend $33 on the gals' gifts. Then $30 on food... Argh! I'm so so broke.... So broke... And I've got nothing to look forward to.... I hate this coming... Coz i didnt see it coming...

I seriously need to top up my luck or something... It seriously is running out of credit as well... Can someone teach me how to gain more luck?

No comments: