Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, December 06, 2004

An Injuries Day...

Haha... I'm now the walking joke of the year for my sports.... Had a humongous bump on my forehead... and instead of screaming in pain, I laughed till I cried alongside with my mates.. It's funny how it happened... and of course the person who injure me is worried if i got angry and keep saying her apologies...

Well, gal, no worries... It's perfectly okay.. I'm like that, I'd laugh at my injuries.. To be specific, I got hit hard by a stick... Right into my face... haha.. It truly is funny... Just feeling the pain and had some naggings from my parents for bringing a big bump home... Funny parents I have, never once worried if I'm okay.. they only nag at my clumsiness, nag at my injuries, nag at everything I do... Once, they nag at me as i had nearly drowned myself... Which parents, if not mine would nag at their child, when their child like faced near death? haha...

Maybe that's the reason why i always laugh at myself with my mates... Laugh at tradegies that happened to me... Laugh at being injured.. sometimes, I do feel nice laughing at myself.. No one is gonna spoil my day by injuring me... they'll just get irritated as i laughed.... Hahahaha....

No comments: