Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Pre-Analysis Done

I've completed my Pre-Analysis on Data Difference and had e-mailed NEA and my Liason Officer cum Lecturer-in-charge to review. To at least let them know that We or the very least I have done some work!

The pre-analysis didn't require that much of a work, just a few observations and some conclusion from your own thinking and understanding. I dunno why some people just love to drag the project on to the last few minutes of the real deadline. I'd love to finish my report by Christmas just so I could have a mind free from my projects thats nearing deadlines and everything close.

Oh, have I said earlier that Mr is out of town and had his flight dates changed. He might be heading to homeland after Christmas. I just hope everything goes well then he can pay his whole family a round of visits. That would really be nice.. Catch up with the whole family.. the hugs and kisses.. Nice...

Let me imagine myself, coming home after many years overseas.. Hmm.. I might just cry and cry the moment I see my mama.. haha.. really.. I would. I dunno how I can move on without a tear in my eye on special occassions where family normally get together like my Hari Raya or Christmas for Mr, when I'm so far away from my family... OH... I just can't.. How do I celebrate a nice occasion without the perfect Turkey roasted on the table or my favourite Beef Rendang ready to be served.. Oh... No matter how greener the grass looks like on the other side, the grass where my two feet stand on is always the best for me.

Not that I'm against migrating or travelling and have a taste of other countries and its culture.. I mean I would love to live in country full of sceneries and adventure like Australia or New Zealand even as a kid. That urge to make a living in countries like that grows in my teenage years.. I always talk about migrating and having a laid back future with no worries as I grew up until my parents put some logic in me.. That my dream could just be and remain a dream. It's not very easy to migrate and be a citizen on a foreign country. I have understood that.. Migrating is not like you land on the dream foreign land and stay there for good. There are plenty of paper work to be done, plenty of money involved. So, first things first... Get a good education base and further my studies.. get a degree after some work experience and get my arse into the real world and work on my dreams.

My dream is to complete my tertiary education, get my diploma, get a job, further my studies, get my degree... and get a great job, travel a bit, get more useful experience, and raise a beautiful family. My dream will come true one day. I believe so, and Mr believes I can make it fine.

No comments: