Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Thank You

I went ahead with my lonely journey quest to CampusDeli, a sandwich cafe, where i ordered my usual Double Cheese Sandwich and have my personal favorite apple juice with aloe vera. It's so lonely, empty and depressing to eat my lunch alone, so i brought along a book given by my precious.

I read up to page 35, and it's already time to get back to my workstation. I am feeling a little sleepy, i guess it's the lunch and the reading... I dunno.. I am forcing my eyes to stay open as i type this out.. Oh did i mention anywhere that i have successfully quit smoking for slightly over a month now? Well, I did.. finally... I hope to stay a non-smoker till the rest of life, if i can do it now, why not extend it for even longer... right? (now i'm wide awake..)

With this oppurtunity, I'd like to thank everyone who had helped me do it successfully... Many thanks to the man behind my success, Mr James Blewman.. who is also my beloved lover also known as my MR, dearest, precious and many other names that associates with the love of my life, who had suggested me to quit, and supported me over the many weeks of temptations... the one who believed i can be and deserve to be better...

My family who had never mentioned of their support but has showed me their overpowering love and made me be what I am today. My dad espeacially who often slapped me into reality with sacarsm and harsh words that only make me a stronger little gal.. a man of hard character but big soft heart. My mama who soften my stubborness and mould my attitude and character with strong family and moral values. My sisters who have always been there when i needed advice and support. My friends who had lay out challenges for me by smoking in front of me and made me get tempted but yet still strong enough to refuse the offer.

Thank you all...

No comments: