Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Back in School....

Had a great start in the morning... hehe... my secret to a happy day... espeacially for the start of the week... to chase away the morning blues.... =)

Now back in school, doing our waste audit project... finding out purchase prices for our necessary equipments and materials... we had to disfigure our budget... we have to almost double the original budget price... It's that bad... the lecturer might have a shock of his life if he see this change...

We will leave early to further our research and findings on the prices as given by some companies we called up and in the open market..

My boyfriend will meet me up for lunch... then we will have to go to my old house to take some document away from that house to surrender to th court.... then collect a new document after about 2 months.. =)

Talking about my love, he just called me to confirm our meeting...and to inform me that he had cleaned up his mate's place... He stays over at his mate, Chris' place everytime he come to town... for he can't stay at my place with my parents around... hehe...

I'm sure he would if he can.. My parents just love him... My mom has never trust me in some man's hands... but she did with him... she even tells me that openly to Kak Nana... It felt so right... I know for sure that He is the one for me after so much has happen in my life, family and us...

What more can i ask for? He loves me for who I am.. always there for me... He make me become a better person and believes in my dreams come true... I seriously cant think of anything better.. and I will never exchange him for anything in this world... Not in this life... He is the best thing that has ever happen in me.. and i believe it is all meant to be....

Life is afterall, about learning... Forget you fall down, just focus on getting up and move on... I can do it... And so can you!!



No comments: