Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Let's get the project started...

Yea... We have purchased all equipments and materials required and are all ready to officially start the project at our own house. Due to consistent request from the lecturer to finalise and produce the most appropriate timing and procedure to conduct this waste audit, we would have to delay another week before we can start this project on other household.

I had begun putting plastic bags in the kitchen near the rubbish chute and told my parents to put in waste into respective bags as labelled. I labelled each bag with the respective categories in Malay. They seemed pretty excited about being fully involved in my many projects.

I realised just how much of a hassle this project can really be.. having at least 6plastic bags clipped at the window grill, and having to check which plastic bag to throw the waste into everytime.. well, I don't have much of a choice.. I guess i'll have to give it a thought tomorrow together with my other team mates.. Oh... talking about discussion... I'm suppose to plan out my schedule and plan out the convinient time frame to excuse ourselves from school.

Well, I just had a conversation with my dearest darling... Glad i made his day better... Wish I was there to take his mind off work issues and cheer him up as much as I possibly can. My Skype Credit is still showing as pending so I called him using my mobile as I couldn't make any international calls using residential line. So it had made me topped up my card more frequently than I planned. But if a call to him means making his day a whole lot better, than i shall willingly and happily do it. I need to hear his voice at least once a day to assure me he's safe and okay, just so i can sleep better and dream of him all night.

I miss him so so terribly, you just can't imagine how deep I have fallen in love with him...

No comments: