Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Early Sunday Morning

An early morning.. My Mr's flight has been delayed to 5am... I hope he can get some rest before starting his day at the office... yeah... He is heading to the office almost right after landing in Dubai...

I miss him so terribly already.. What is wrong with me? I even miss him that much whilst in the same town... I have pictures of him and me all over my computer table, my wardbrobe... everywhere.. in my wallet... in my mind... in my thoughts.. I have never felt this way with anyone else...

I've just printed out the papers that i have to bring along to Graham's to talk to his neighbours and hopefully, in no doubt someway, that they are willing to participate in my project.. But i somehow got this tongue tight days.. where i get words stuck in my mouth and get some what people call it brain jam... or brain freeze.. I'm not feeling cold.. just maybe.. i'm not in my talkative mood as my Mr is not in town...

I really dont know what to say.. I dont even know how to start the conversation.. What am I to do about this??

I guess I'll go with my 'just go and get over with it.. . everything will be okay... " chanting in my mind... I hope it works like many times before...

No comments: